Town Sponsored Energy Upgrades: Join Your Neighbors in Saving Energy and Money
Green Homes Brookline is a Town led initiative that helps Brookline residents save energy and money by making their homes more energy efficient. The Town is working with energy efficiency leader, Next Step Living to serve Brookline residents.
The program is designed to connect Brookline residents with available rebates and programs that make saving energy at home inexpensive and easy. Over 1200 Brookline residents have already participated!
If you sign up below you may be eligible to receive*:
- No-cost Home Energy Assessment to identify energy savings improvements performed by Mass Save Participating Home Performance Contractor Next Step Living
- No-cost compact fluorescent lights (CFLs) to help start saving energy immediately
- No-cost targeted air sealing
- 75% up to $2000 towards the installation of approved insulation improvements
- Generous rebates for high efficiency heating and hot water equipment
- 0% financing offered through the HEAT Loan Program on eligible energy efficiency improvements
Owners, renters and residents living in all building types from all income ranges are encouraged to participate. If you are a resident of a facility with more than 5 units, refer your building owner or property manager to this site. Residents who qualify for Fuel Assistance or are on a discount rate should contact Action for Boston Community Development (ABCD) at 617-357-6012 to learn more about no-cost weatherization and insulation.
SIGN UP BELOW OR CALL 866.867.8729 FOR YOUR NO-COST HOME ENERGY ASSESSMENT TODAY!